Objectives of Ibn Hayyan University College:-
- The College seeks to excel in the academic and educational aspects through the preparation of effective educational programs for undergraduate students.
- The College works on excellence from other colleges and universities by adopting research programs and contributing effectively to improving the health level through its outputs.
- Providing a safe and stable university environment that contributes to the encouragement of faculty, students and staff at the College for research, creativity and lifelong development.
- Dentists, pharmacists, nurses and analysts who possess information, professionalism, behavior and competencies are able to provide them with the ability to serve disease and appropriate health care.
- Develop the spirit of excellence among faculty members, students and teamwork.
- Community service through the preparation of qualified and effective human resources
Values of Ibn Hayyan University College:-
- Develop a sense of social and national responsibility.
- Create a climate of respect, respect, respect for others and respect for others.
- Work to promote credibility, integrity and integrity in work.
- Develop the spirit of national belonging
- Developing the spirit of continuous learning among faculty members and students.
Prepare graduates who are distinguished by sincerity, integrity, leadership and innovation.
Developing teamwork among faculty members and students.
Encouraging faculty members to conduct scientific research and publish research in scientific journals, and to arbitrate and classify them internationally.
Holding seminars and scientific conferences that contribute to the development of work